Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watch photography PART 1

This post has no "productive" value as it only displays some watch photography I've made over the years. Photographs where chosen not because they represent the best photography but a mix of those I appreciate as a composed picture and those who feature watches I have and like. It may take the casual reader into the watch collector's world, but of course not all collectors are like me.
I can truly say that this post will be best enjoyed by... Me :). As the headline says - it the first part. Now, some Pics:

First Modified watch I've created, using Seiko parts and a custom bezel


















A Seiko diver collector's dream - crown gaskets to last a life time

















A Watch "afternoon study" with my daughter


















A shot taken while on a family vacation

















Side profile of another modified Seiko case

















Two generations and sizes of the rectangular classic G-shock


















Group composition of some G-shocks I have


















"Torture test"
















Stupid wrist shot near a fountain in Rome























Reluming (re-painting dial and hands with new luminous material)
- It's not an easy job to do but very fulfilling when it's done














Bezel inserts and dial lot from eb*y
















A nice sunlight reflection after a crystal replacement

















Nice atmosphere shot
















A beautiful 70ies Citizen mechanical alarm watch I got
as a gift from a fellow collector


















Another group shot - a way to show accomplished "scores"
regarding getting a series of watches















A 20 year old watch with a perfect, unmolested case back
















A "Tool" watch
















Double favorite "Reds"
















The joy of receiving and opening a package with a new (to me) watch
















That's it for now, Part 2 will come later
Thank you for reading
Galpo

1 comment: